Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some of your reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, product ideas you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how to get a patent on an idea good an idea you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may surely have a full-line of providers not looking to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar services that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside new ideas for inventions and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to consider the risk becoming the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.